Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013

Posted by 28 July, 2013

Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013

Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013

Similar Admissions:

Find latest Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013 in different degrees like MA, MSc and BA,BSc for students who want to take Admissions and Looking for Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013 ads 2014 in Newspapers like Jang and Dawn. Admission in Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013 in cities like Karachi , Lahore , Peshawar , Quetta and Islamabad and Rawalpindi are listed on paperpkads.com/admissions. past papers of Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Admissions 2013 are available on http://paperpk.com/exams

Categories : Admissions in Universities,Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Tags : , ,

Comments
October 2, 2013

i want to conformation of my addmision in allama iqbal open university

Posted by shoaibulhassan
October 5, 2013

First salam to my Boss Sir my problem is a admission in political science so also awear me public administration admision plz kindly request to u. Thanks alot.

Posted by Ziaullah
October 8, 2013

i want to conformation of my addmision in allama iqbal open university

Name: Sultan Akbar S/O Muhammad Haroon
registration number: NBM0090 MSC

Posted by Sultan Akbar
October 8, 2013

salaam sir I want to continue my study. plz help me out

Posted by shagufta
October 11, 2013

Sir, i want information about foreign student for matric, please.

Posted by syed zahoor
October 19, 2013

h
ello sir I want to now the term of matric exam and im staying in Oman plz sir answer me

Posted by Shan
October 21, 2013

hello sir i want to now the term of hssc admmision

Posted by Ahsan Ali
October 22, 2013

aoa,sir what about b_ed books.

Posted by mouzma tauha
October 24, 2013

plz sir confirm me that when i should get my b ed autum 2013 roll no slips and books we got admission in sept 16th please reply

Posted by sumaira
October 29, 2013

AOA
how r u
please tell me when starting next time ssc admition?

Posted by M saqib
October 30, 2013

Salam Sir i want to ask that i,ve a supply in inter just in math .can i get admission ?

Posted by Waleed
December 2, 2013

salam sir, i want to take admission in B ed.can i get admission now.

Posted by amina
December 2, 2013

plz koe to mujay bataye kia may a b b b ed may dakhila lay sakti hu.

Posted by amina
December 13, 2013

sir i wanted to confirm the admission in pak study wich rozena had admitted but no response came from uni……..

Posted by Rozena iqbal
December 16, 2013

i want to conformation of my addmision in allama iqbal open university

Posted by Muhammad-Saleem
December 16, 2013

Dear All,
Are You Jobless or Seeking part time job?
We will provide you big career in Multinational Organization.
Contact or Send C.V.
sajidzaib@live.com
0336-4218754
0313-9187988

Posted by Sajid Zaib
January 14, 2014

mere books nai ae abhe tak f.a ke

Posted by abbas ali
January 20, 2014

B.ED general semester autumn 2013 kali challan no 612401 apply kaya tha,objection dispaly hoi,par 5/11/13 ko university ja k requirment be pori ki.abi tak site par wahi porani objection hay,na regisration hoi,or na objection khatam kya, halanki mane dmc jama ki hay,inform me sir

Posted by sajid ali
January 22, 2014

Posted by farmanullah
January 22, 2014

B.ED semester autumn 2013 challan no 6589636,documents attestation na hone ke waja se objection display hwa. ma ne 17/01/2014 ko attested documents TCS kia, leken abi tak wahi porane objection hay. Inform me sir.

Posted by farmanullah
January 22, 2014

B.ED semester autumn 2013 challan no 658963,documents attestation na hone ke waja se objection display hwa. ma ne 17/01/2014 ko attested documents TCS kia, leken abi tak wahi porane objection hay. Inform me sir.

Posted by farmanullah
January 22, 2014

salam sir . B.ed semester autumn 2013 kale challan no 658963, apply kia ta leken documents atestation na hone ke waja se objection display hwa, per ma ne 17/01/2014 ko attested documents TCS kia leken abi tak wahe porane objection hy plz inform me sir.

Posted by farmanullahjan
February 18, 2014

salam. sir mari B.ED books aaj aye han lakin assignment ke last date kal hai 20 ess leay abi koi tutor letter abi tak nhi mila aap se request hai ky mujhy thora time dey ta ky main apni 1st assignment compleat kr loo From Gujrat Saroki

Posted by zahra boota