Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions 2014

• Qualification: Not Given
  • Date of Submission:Not Given
  • Apply at:Quaid E Azam University Islamabad
  • Name of Institute:Quaid E Azam University Islamabad
  • City of Admission:Islamabad

Similar Admissions:

Find latest Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions 2014 in different degrees like MA, MSc and BA,BSc for students who want to take Admissions and Looking for Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions 2014 ads 2014 in Newspapers like Jang and Dawn. Admission in Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions 2014 in cities like Karachi , Lahore , Peshawar , Quetta and Islamabad and Rawalpindi are listed on paperpkads.com/admissions. past papers of Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions 2014 are available on http://paperpk.com/exams

Categories : Admissions in Universities,Quaid-e-azam University Tags : , ,

Comments
December 12, 2013

When did i submit the admission form application for MBA.
Rana Usman from Sialkot Cantt.

Posted by Muhammad Usman Anwar
December 25, 2013

i want to take the Admission in Islamabad University of pakistan.
Kindly sand the Prosiger of this acedmy.

Posted by salman altaf
December 29, 2013

Assalam-o-Alikum… Dear sir kindly inform me that my degree of BBA (H) last paper was on 28 December and my result will be late one month . Can I take admission on course completion certificate or what should I do next to take admission in yours univ

Posted by Zakirullah
January 30, 2014

Admission kab open ho rhy hain

Posted by Azad tariq
February 1, 2014

i want to take admission in
B-tak (HONS) in qaid e azam uni in distance class ,
Can i do this?

Posted by ghazanfar abbas
February 24, 2014

dear sir kidly let me know is there any law degree offering by you for intermediate students awaiting for your reply and per smst fee plz?

Posted by zain
March 25, 2014

i wanna seek admission in m/phill plant sciences at Q.A.U, kindly send me the criteria that how to get online admission forms? and when there will be the entrance tests for department of Plant Sciences at Q.A.U ? tell the hostel dues per sem or per anum?
regards: FATIMA ZAHID
G.C,UNIVERSITY LAHORE

Posted by Fatima Zahid
April 2, 2014

Can any one tell me about the addmission date for MBA Session 2014… kindly message me on samiullah_Mirani2011@facebook.com

Posted by Samiullah Mirani
April 16, 2014

ASLAM ALIKUM SIR, with due respect sir, that i wana about the addmission date for MBA Session 2014

Posted by idries ahmad dar