Islamabad, the 3rd June, 2010 Consolidated Advertisement No. 6/2010
No of post 37
Temporary , Likely to become Permanent, F.G. Colleges/ Higher Secondary Schools for Men, Islamabad, Federal Directorate of Education, Ministry of Education
Second Class or Grade D master degree or equivalent in the relevant subject
Candidates must clearly indicate in their application forms the category form (A) to (N) for which they have applied. Separate application form must be used for each category.
No of post 35
BS-17, Temporary, Likely to become Permanent, F.G Colleges for Women, Islamabad, Federal Directorate of Education Ministry of Education,
Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject.
22-28 years plus five years general relaxation,
Candidates must clearly indicate in their application forms the category from (A) to (O) for which they have applied. Separate application form must be used for each category.
- Prescribed Application forms and General Instructions can be obtained:
(a) From FPSC Head Office, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad (Ph:051-9212334) FPSC Offices at Lahore (Ph:042-99260201), Karachi (Ph:021-99250926), Peshawar (Ph:091-9217337), Quetta Cantt: (Ph:081-9202955), Multan (Ph:061-9239727), Sukkur (Ph:071-5630510), D.I.Khan Cantt. (Ph. 09669280284) and Gilgit (Ph:05811-50687 & 0346-9225098) : FPSc Information Centers located in the Universities at Bahawalpur, Khairpur, Jamshoro & University of Agriculture Faisalabad ; Government Colleges at Chitral, D.G.Khan and AJK Public Service Commission, Muzaffarabad. OR
(b) Downloaded from FPSC’s website
- The candidates are encouraged to apply on-line, through E-mail or send applications through Fax subject to submission of only filled in application form (in original) alongwith testimonials & original T.R, not late than ten working days of the closing date failing which all such applications. Moreover , in case of change /delation/addition in any column of the prescribed application form, the candidate would be liable to the rejection of his/her candidature
- The application fee may be deposited in the nearest government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of government under head ‘C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION’ For post in BS-16 & 17 Rs. 300/- for posts in BS-18 Rs.500/- for posts BS-19, Rs. 750/- and for posts in BS-20 and above Rs.1000/-
- (i) ASIDE FROM FIVE YEARS GENERAL RELAXATION, UPPER AGE LIMIT IS ALSO RELAXABLE AS PER RULES VIZ:-
(a) By three years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan .
(b) By fifteen years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less for released or Retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan
(c) By ten years, up to the age of 55 years for in-service Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service the closing date for receipt of applications
(d) By five years for widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service
(ii) EXPERIENCE: MEANS THE POST- QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE SUBJECT TO ADVERTISED CONDITIONS
(iii) JOB DESCRIBPTION of the post can be downloaded from FPSC’s website
(iv) CANDIDATE’S E-MAIL ADDRESS (IF GIVEN BY HIM/HER) SHALL BE USED FOR CORRESPONDENCE BY THE COMMISSION.
(v) WHILE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE ETC. SHALL BE ISSUED BY POST, AND/THROUGH E-MAIL THE CANDIDATES SHALL ALSO BE INFORMED ABOUT THE SCHEDULE OF TEST, CENTRE, and INTERVIEW ETC. ON FPSC’S WEBSITE WHICH THE CANDIDATES SHOULD VISIT FREQUENTLY.
(vi) FOR DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS IN EXPERIENCE , AGE LIMIT, PROVINCIAL/REGIONAL QUOTAS POLICY & 10% WOMAN QUOTAL AND 5% MINORITES (NON MUSLIM) QUOTA, ETC. CANDIDATES MUST READ THE “INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM OR LOG ON TO FPSC’S WEBSITE CAREFULLY.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
MONDAY, 21ST JUNE, 2010
- APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORM MUST REACH THE SECRETARY ,FPSC,HEAD OFFICE, ISLAMABAD OR FPSC OFFICES AT LAHORE, KARACHI, PESHAWAR, QUETTA, MULTAN, SUKKUR, D.I.KHAN AND GILGIT BY HAND OR BY MAIL, BY FAX OR ON-LINE, OR THROUGH E-MAIL BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE
- NO EXTRA TIME WIL BE ALLOWED FOR POSTAL TRANSIT DELAYS ETC. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO DISPATCH APPLICATIONS AHEAD IN TIME.
Submit your CVFill the form below to submit your CV.If there is no email address given then please send your CV through post , courier or submit it though the way its given in Ad
Lecturer Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission in Pakistan for fresh and experienced Job seekers Lecturer Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission 2014 newspaper ad and all other Career opportunities published in newspapers of Pakistan. Lecturer Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission and all government and private jobs in Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad , Rawalpindi and all other cities of Pakistan and abroad.