Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Jobs in PakistanOne of our Clients is looking Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs for the following role.
Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs
POSITION BASED IN
Karachi – Pakistan
Equal Opportunity Employer
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
· Masters or equivalent qualification from a reputable university in Marketing Communications or Mass Communications with at least 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar or compatible role.
· Complete knowledge of media and brand management techniques/ requirements.
· Effective communication skills including strong writing skills – articles, speeches etc
· Strong strategic thinking ability with a demonstrated track record of success
· Ability to manage relationships with print and electronic media managers as well as advertising agencies.
· Strong internal-personal skills and ability to work with others
· Knowledge of applicable software and technology tools of trade.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for Corporate Brand building/management, corporate advertising, and media management, managing relationships with and influencing the decision makers outside the business, corporate communications (both internal & external).
· Build and Manage the Corporate Brand Image and Reputation of HCG through long and short term programs, e.g., Plan and Implement the Strategic Re-Branding/Re-Positioning / Communications Plan, including development of the Corporate Brand Manual.
· Ensure Consistency in the Corporate Brand Identity expression
· Utilize Brand Asset Advertising Space for Brand Promotion
· Develop the Employee Brand Engagement Program (part of the Strategic Corporate Brand Re-Positioning Plan) in coordination with HR dept.
· Manage Corporate Advertising, Sponsorships, Events and participation at Domestic and International Forums
· Manage HCG’s Relations with the Print & Electronic Media to project the positive image and control any negative propaganda
· Manage Internal & External Communications including Newsletter, Intranet, Press Releases, Chairman/MD’s Speeches, etc. and Crisis Situation Response.
· Develop the Corporate Information Pack, Financial Reports, CSR/Other Reviews, Brochures, etc.
· Manage New Communication Technologies e.g. website, in co-ordination with the IT dept.
· Manage Relationships with Advertising Agencies, Designers, Event Managers, Vendors, Printers, etc. to ensure efficiency and accuracy of campaigns and activities
· Scan Newspapers for Important Industry related News and transmit it to the relevant In-house Executives.
Please send your resume at Farrukhhsiddiqui@gmail.com before 10th February 2010 in WORD FORMAT .Incomplete or Irrelevant CVs will not be entertained.
Please mark the title of the designation and the preferred city applying for in the Subject line
Submit your CVFill the form below to submit your CV.If there is no email address given then please send your CV through post , courier or submit it though the way its given in Ad
Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan for fresh and experienced Job seekers Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Jobs in Pakistan 2014 newspaper ad and all other Career opportunities published in newspapers of Pakistan. Manager Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Jobs in Pakistan and all government and private jobs in Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad , Rawalpindi and all other cities of Pakistan and abroad.