Directorate of Staff Development has been restructured as an apex institution for professional development of teachers in Punjab. It offers numerous opportunities for energetic and motivated individuals interested in professional growth. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts in this Directorate. These posts would be filled in either by transfer or on contract basis (as per govt. policy) as the case may be. Proficiency in basic computer applications especially MS Office (Ms word, Excel, and Power point etc. ) is must for all the candidates.
(Usual pay and allowances of BS-17/18/19 + ½ of basic pay as an incentive)
Lumpsum Pay Package of RS. 25,000/- P.M
Master’s Degree (at least 2nd Division), higher degree preferred. From a recognized university with at least five years teaching experience in a registered/recognized institution Suitable experience of curriculum and material development will be an advantage.
- Separate application for each post along with CV, attested copies of degrees/certificates/experience certificates/computerized identity card etc and one passport size recent photograph should reach this office
- Government Servants are required to submit applications through proper channel.
- 5% of the post are reserved for female candidates. Those female candidates who intend to apply against the post reserved for women must mention “women quota seat” with red ink on the face of application. Selection of female candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst female candidates.
- 5% of the post are reserved for minorities. Selection of minority candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst minority candidates.
- 2% of the posts are reserved for disabled persons (provided the disability certificate from the concerned Board is attached along with the application. Selection of disabled candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst disabled candidates.
- The Directorate reserves the right to short list the candidates for any post through written/computer test.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for test/interview
- This Directorate reserves the right not to fill in any of the above posts.
- Age relaxation is subject to government policy
Directorate of Staff Development Punjab
Wahdat Colony, Lahore
PH. No. 042-99260108
Submit your CVFill the form below to submit your CV.If there is no email address given then please send your CV through post , courier or submit it though the way its given in Ad
Subject Specialist Jobs in Directorate of Staff Development, Education Department Punjab in Pakistan for fresh and experienced Job seekers Subject Specialist Jobs in Directorate of Staff Development, Education Department Punjab 2014 newspaper ad and all other Career opportunities published in newspapers of Pakistan. Subject Specialist Jobs in Directorate of Staff Development, Education Department Punjab and all government and private jobs in Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad , Rawalpindi and all other cities of Pakistan and abroad.