Following is the example of Administrative Assistant CV Template. You can download this Administrative Assistant CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Administrative Assistant CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Administrative Assistant CV Template is ready.
Sample Administrative Assistant CV Template
123 Oldham Street,
Manchester, OL1 3BE
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Vying for an administrative assistant position for a prominent company and is directly reporting to a company executive
University of Manchester, Manchester Business School, 2002
2006-Present: Administrative Assistant, Great Business Company
- Update executive administrator’s schedule of meetings and conferences
- Prepare all documents for division manager such as invoices and administrative reports
- Track financial expenditures and make weekly financial reports
2002-2006: Secretary, Technical Company Inc.
- Offered clerical assistance to supervisor
- Prepared visual presentation support for different departments
- Managed and update division data
- Organized filing scheme and data collection
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS Excel, MS, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in planning, organizing and scheduling
- Adapted to meeting strict deadlines
- Have 8 years of executive assistance experience
- Implemented an e-mail scheme for a team for faster communication and data transfer
Available upon request
3122 total views, 7 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)