Following is the example of Airport Lounge Receptionist CV Template. You can download this Airport Lounge Receptionist CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Airport Lounge Receptionist CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Airport Lounge Receptionist CV Template is ready.
Sample Airport Lounge Receptionist CV Template
Juliet H. Selinger
Falkland Rd., Kentish town, London
To work as an Airport Lounge Receptionist for a large airline or catering company operating premium lounges in airports
2003 – Present: Airport Lounge Receptionist, Premium Airport Longe, Heathrow
- Welcome airline guests to the lounge in a courteous and professional manner
- Know the facilities and services of the lounge to explain and allow guests to use them to their satisfaction.
- Ensure complete knowledge about the assigned airline’s services including ticketing and check-in services.
- Assist the lounge staff in pampering and providing ground amenities for guests
- Open and close lounge in accordance with assigned airline schedules
- Ensure that lounge amenities are fully serviceable and stocked to service anticipated lounge guests at any given time as they could be servicing multiple flights.
- Maintain service standards of grooming, aesthetics, personal hygiene and always wear prescribed uniforms and identification badge.
- Provide daily exception and incidence reports to airline station managers.
- Positive outgoing personality, grooming and disposition
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management between 2005 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
1995 – 1999: High School Diploma, Colchester Royal Grammar School
Can be provided upon request
817 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)