Following is the example of Assistant Teacher CV Template. You can download this Assistant Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Assistant Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Assistant Teacher CV Template is ready.
Sample Assistant Teacher CV Template
76 Ince Crescent,
Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 1XR
Phone: 0151 722 6886
A bachelor degree holder in Educational Psychology with three years of experience in volunteer teaching who seeks a part-time job as an Assistant Teacher
2005-present: Volunteer Teacher, Holy Angels School
- Provided a fun, fruitful, and interactive learning experience to less privileged students in London
- Conducted lectures and exercises
- Evaluated students’ performance through written and practical examinations
- Corrected test papers and other academic outputs
- Attended to students’ needs
2000-2003: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, Imperial College of Education.
2005: Acquired an Early Childhood Education Certificate from the London State University
Skills and Qualities:
- Patient, objective, professional and highly ethical
- Cheerful and approachable
- Has working knowledge with the use of different learning tools such as electronic modules, audio-visual presentations, visual aids, among others
- Gets along well with students, providing them with sufficient guidance and a friendly learning atmosphere
- Fluent in French and in English (spoken and written)
Holy Angels School
Phone: 020 8676 1711
1447 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)