Following is the example of Athletic Training CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Athletic Training CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Athletic Training CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Athletic Training CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Athletic Training CV Template
49 Featherstone Street
LONDON EC1Y 8SY ,UK
Phone 44 (0)16 8716 6666
My aim is to provide all my patients outstanding evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation programs based on my knowledge, skill and experience.
2003 – Present, Athletic Trainer Fit and Fine Associates,
- Designing and developing individual fitness programs.
- Giving instructions and preparing patients for treatment.
- Developing athletic injury treatment programs.
- Giving instructions to patients on the usage of various orthopedic appliances.
- Develop programs for athletic injury prevention and treatment.
- Treating patients under the supervision of the physician. .
2001 – 2003 Assistant P.E. Coach Valley High School
- Reordering supplies as needed by PE department.
- Developing and implementing sports specific training programs.
- Developing injury prevention training programs.
- Providing preventive and rehabilitative taping and support for athletes.
- Maintaining equipment facilities and supplies used in the sports program.
- Bachelors in science North Hampshire university 1998
- National Athletic Trainers Association Certification
Stood 3rd in inter sate long distance running in the year 1998.
Hobbies and Interests
Track & Field
Can be provided upon request
1584 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)