Following is the example of How to prepare for an interview . You can download this How to prepare for an interview in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of How to prepare for an interview is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your How to prepare for an interview is ready.
Sample Computer Operator CV Format
8742 Memorial Avenue, Woodpecker
Trent Town, Las Vegas
Telephone: 894 4693
Cell Number: (555) 782 8018
Seeking employment opportunity in an established company as a computer operator to exercise the knowledge and skills I have gained over the years in operating computers and manipulating data.
2004 – 2009: Computer operator, Blink systems International, Liberty town, Washington DC
- Recording computer information such as occurring problems, operating time and actions taken
- Performing scheduled and regular maintenance checks on computer terminals and desktop PCs
- Loading peripheral equipments in use with selected materials for operation and overseeing computer-related operations
- Determining the tools and equipment required to undertake a particular job and making necessary requisitions
- Clearing office equipments at end of operations and reviewing upcoming schedules to facilitate smooth operations in the next session.
- Continuously monitoring the IT systems for equipment malfunction, failure or errors in performance
- Typing commands and transferring encoded data into the computer storage
- Entering commands into a computer terminal and activating controls on computers and peripheral equipments to operate the equipment
2001 – 2003: Diploma in Computer Science – New Jersey Institute of Advanced Technology, White Rose, New Jersey
8883 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)