Following is the example of Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template. You can download this Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template is ready.
Sample Corporate Travel Coordinator CV Template
Sylvia K. Aster
Mornington St., Camden Town, London
To work as a Corporate Travel Coordinator for a commercial airline or a large company with frequent executive travel profiles
2000 – Present: Corporate Travel Coordinator, Accenture, London
- Conduct research on various airline, hotel and car rental rates in commonly visited cities where the company has offices and secures the most cost effective deals.
- Accredited the travel agencies with the best cost effective deals for individual and group travel.
- Coordinate with project managers and HR when clarifying travel details
- Provide the travel itinerary and costing to immediate superiors of staff traveling.
- Update HR databases on employee travels
- Facilitate and expedite the issuance of passports and travel documents to employees traveling for the first time.
- Pay all travel and visa fees on behalf of the employee charged to project
- Remind returning employees to complete travel expense reports.
- Extensive understanding in domestic and international destination, code sharing, airline and interlining routes, and recurrent flyer programs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cited by management between 2004 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
1997 – 2000: BA Tourism, Keele University, Staffordshire.
Can be provided upon request
1810 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)