Following is the example of Drawing Teacher CV Template . You can download this Drawing Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Drawing Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Drawing Teacher CV Template is ready.
Drawing Teacher CV Template
23, Oak Street,
005 – 453 – 9641 – 22
Objective: Looking for position as drawing teacher in a well reputed institute
- Specialized artistic sense and exCellent teaching skills
- Proficient in handling various computer aided picture drawing tools
- Proficient in drawing and designing of sketches and figures
2008 – 2010
St Thomas High-school, Leeds
Senior Drawing Teacher
- Responsible for conducting regular scheduled lectures
- Gave demonstration on various drawing tools and their usage to students
- Conducted workshop on the use of art materials and tools like water colors, oil colors, fabric colors, pallets, screen and canvas
St Lawrence High-school, Leeds
- Responsible for training students, the different theoretical concepts of drawing, elaborated during lectures
- Instructed students in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing:
- Selected books and art tools and supplies for the classes and students
1999 – 2002
Bachelor of Fine Arts
University of London, London
Master of Painting and Digital Designs
University of Dundee, Dundee
Best instructor in oil painting and sketch Designing XYZ High-school, Los Angeles
Available on request
1294 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)