Following is the example of Female Teacher CV Template . You can download this Female Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Female Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Female Teacher CV Template is ready.
1 The Street,
T: 020 8888 7777
Mb: 07980 000 000
I have worked in a variety of positions within the Education sector over the past nine years, seven as a Class Teacher, and one as a classroom assistant. I am presently employed as a primary teacher.
I would now like to further my career, working within a stimulating and challenging environment that would enable me to use skills that have been highly developed throughout my current and previous occupations and provide opportunities for self-development.
Work History & Experience:
Sept 2002-2008 Primary School Teacher, Name of school, Name of street, Orpington, Kent.
- Short, medium and long term planning of lessons to meet the National Curriculum requirements.
- Teaching planned lessons to pupils of differing abilities.
- Organisation of human resources (pupils and support staff), technical and administration resources.
- Consistently monitoring the achievements of colleagues and pupils.
- Regular reviews of personal and pupil achievement targets.
- Responsibility for the social and emotional welfare of pupils.
- Subject co-ordinator responsible for the development of school ICT plan in line with the government guidelines. Accountable for the ordering of stock and general maintenance of peripheral equipment, software and hardware
- Responsible for the delivery of written and oral reports regarding pupils and professional development.
- Planning and implementing staff meetings concerning ICT development for teachers and pupils.
- Organising school cricket matches and taking full responsibility for pupils during short and long term school trips.
Nov 1999 – July 2002 Classroom Assistant. Name of School, The Street, West Wickham, Kent.
- Supporting the Class Teacher in a variety of lessons including Numeracy, Literacy, ICT and Science. Working with individuals and small groups of children with varying levels of attainment.
- I have exceptional organisational skills gained from my current profession; these include highly effective time management skills.
- I have a confident and sociable manner. I work effectively as an individual or as part of a team making use of the skills of negotiation, compromise and effective problem solving.
- Very strong inter-personal skills and communication skills developed through liaising with clients, colleagues, students, parents and professionals.
- I am a confident speaker who has the ability to present nformation through a variety of media in a creative, fluent, thorough and original manner.
- I am confident in the use of ICT. Over the last 3 years I have been a leading member of a team, which has developed the use of computer equipment, software and hardware in my school.
- I am proficient in Microsoft Word and have experience of using Microsoft Office NT applications including Excel, XP and PowerPoint. I have knowledge of various data entry systems and I am confident in the use of peripheral equipment such as scanners, digital cameras and video conferencing projectors.
- I am able to use the Internet, e-mail and have basic Web Design and editing knowledge.
PGCE (PostGraduate Certificate in Education) Teacher Training.
Specialism in Design and Technology. Sept 1998 – July 1999. Institute of Education, University of London.
BA Hons Degree English and Media Studies 1994-1997. University of Life, London.
English (B), Sociology (C) and Design and Technology (A),
8 GCSE Level (A-C) passes including English and Maths 1988-1994.Public School
- National Hockey Award Level 2
- First Aider – Certified with the Red Cross
- Oct 1997 – Jun 1998 spent travelling and working part time in a variety of jobs in Australia. Interests I play hockey for an established team in London. I enjoy relaxing through watching films and travelling around France.
Name of Company
Name of Street
Name of Company
Name of Street
5170 total views, 9 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)