Following is the example of Horse Trainer CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Horse Trainer CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Horse Trainer CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Horse Trainer CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Horse Trainer CV Template
4 Meadow Mews W1D 4DH London
Phone: 44 (0)47 2445 5568
Email: Debbie email@example.com
To work with horses and their riders and help them, with their goals using my skills, training and experience.
2003 – 2010 Black stallions Event Horse Training Facility
- Daily sanitary inspection of the stables.
- Grooming riding and feeding horses.
- Assisting veterinarians in treating horses.
- Training students and interns.
- Taking care of the barn activities at facility and competitions.
- Preparing horses for various competitions.
2000 – 2003 Summer Trainer Saddles ranch
- Tuning horses for the owners.
- Giving riding lessons.
- Assisting in clinics.
- Maintaining the ranch.
- Assisting in veterinary care, routine and emergency care.
- High school Diploma Weston school
- Certification in animal husbandry from Veterinary school London
I have trained many award winning horses.
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request
4331 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)