Following is the example of Legal nurse consultant CV Template. You can download this Legal nurse consultant CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Legal nurse consultant CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Legal nurse consultant CV Template is ready.
Sample Legal Nurse Consultant Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over six years of experience as a Legal nurse consultant, I am well versed in both nursing as well as certain areas of health law. I am an excellent communicator and have the uncanny ability to reach the crux of the problem. Excellent team player and have a proven record of being able to solve the toughest of cases.
Certified Legal Nurse, 2003
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2002
2007-Present: Legal Nurse Consultant, Charleston Downer Inc.
- Screened cases for merit
- Liaised between lawyers, doctors and other experts in the medical field
- Conducted research on case related medical experts in the region, located them and interviewed them
- Conducted extensive research on medical procedures for easy use in cases
- Assisted attorneys in cases by informing them of the exact medical position
2003-2006: Legal Nurse Consultant, Kingston Inc.
- Assisted attorneys in medico-legal trials
- Conducted extensive research
- Acted as a liaison between lawyers and medical experts
- Drafted written opinions on merit of various health related cases
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge regarding medical procedures
- Excellent research ability
- Ability to reach to the crux of the problem and find a way out
- Multilingual in Spanish, Dutch and English
- Assisted attorneys in various cases
- Conducted extensive research on various medical issues
1276 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)