Following is the example of Medical imaging CV Template. You can download this Medical imaging CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Medical imaging CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Medical imaging CV Template is ready.
Sample Medical Imaging Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over six years of experience as a radiology technologist, I am seeking a job that will help augment my skills in this area. I am well versed with all procedures, protocols and practices involved in this field and being a fast learner am interested in enhancing my knowledge.
Associate Degree in Radiology, 2003
2008-Present: Radiologic Technician, Charleston Clinic
- Supervised and trained staff of 10
- Responsible for overall management of the department
- Ensured proper adherence to procedures and protocols
- Developed better processes and policies for medical imaging
- Conducted on the job training for interns and junior staff
- Developed better training material more suited to daily requirements
2005-2007: Radiologic Technician, Kingston Clinic
- Conducted a variety of radiology tests for patients
- Counseled and advised patients on the exact procedure involved
- Recruited, trained and supervised interns
- Prepared equipment and medication for test
- Maintained regular record of statistics related to radiology
- Created processes for increasing accuracy of diagnostic imaging results
2003-2004: Radiologic Technician Intern, Kingston Clinic
- Conducted diagnostic procedures as per protocols and practices
- Controlled radiographic equipment, prepared rooms, equipment, materials, medication and developed films
- Responsible for security of patients
- Handled independent radiology services to patients
- Assisted doctors in performing processes and contrast media managing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent grasp over medical imaging techniques
- Well versed in different protocols, procedures and practices
- Bilingual in French and English
- Excellent proficiency in computers
- Good management skills
- Developed training material for new staff and interns
- Developed better procedures and protocols for medical imaging
2238 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)