Following is the example of Medical Laboratory Technician CV Template. You can download this Medical Laboratory Technician CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Medical Laboratory Technician CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Medical Laboratory Technician CV Template is ready.
Sample Medical Laboratory Technician CV Template
123 The Clipstone Street,
Bradford, BD5 8ED
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Seeking the position of a medical laboratory technician in a reputable hospital or medical facility
BS Intelligent Medical Technology
University of Bradford, 2005
2007-2010: Medical Laboratory Technician, XYZ County Hospital
- Assisted medical staff in performing tests for patients and for research purposes
- Conduct hematological and seratological tests
- Conduct medical photography
- Collect samples from patients requiring lab tests
- Maintain the ;laboratory and equipment clean at all times
- Supervise small group of junior lab technicians and lab interns
- Prepare reports on results of tests for doctors’ review and hospital filing
- Knowledgeable in medical laboratory testing
- Proficient with patient sampling
- Amiable personality and has initiative
- Certified medical laboratory technician
- Reading novels
- Listening to the radio and watching music channels
- Writing in calligraphy
References available upon request
9352 total views, 7 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)