Following is the example of Medical Student CV Template . You can download this Medical Student CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Medical Student CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Medical Student CV Template is ready.
Medical Student Sample CV Template
43 Old Market Street W1T 6QT London
Phone: 44 (0)13 3456 9085
Hardworking medical professional, pays attention to details, crusader of clinical governance, with excellent interpersonal and time management skills, seeking further training and experience in a reputed hospital.
2007- 2010 MBBS Kings College, London
2000 -2003 Bsc (Hons) Medical sciences
1996 -2000 6 A* at GCSE West End High School
Internship at High Range Hospital -2010
- Responsible for the supervise, check up, advise and diagnosis of the patient.
- Scheduled and managed operations, appointments, patient etc.
- Check up patient and prescribe relevant pharmaceuticals or refers to specialists.
- Managed and directed the nursing and staff activities of patient care.
- Participated in the prevention programs and health promotion programs.
- Positive attitude and positive reinforcement.
- Able to do work under pressure.
- Provide administering oral medications.
Hobbies and Interest
Can be provided upon request
4310 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)