Following is the example of Sample Engineering CV Template. You can download this Sample Engineering CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Sample Engineering CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Sample Engineering CV Template is ready.
Engineering CV Template Example
To obtain a position that will ensure both personal and professional growth. Where I will use my interpersonal and technical skills to be engaged in challenging endeavours and learning opportunities
1994-1998: BSc in Civil Engineering (Hons), University of London
1990-1993: B.A in Archaeology, University of Glasgow
- Civil Engineer, Sir Owen Williams and Co.
- Design of water installation pipes and equipment
- Supervising engineering processes
- Managing human resource personnel on site
- Post analysis evaluation of installed structures on decks and writing recommendations on areas that need improvement.
- Landfall and river construction
- Riser assessment and installation
- Boring of water pipes and on site assessments of suitable conditions
- Constructions on major highways and roads
- Testing of water pipes and hydrostatic pressure testing
- Project Engineer, Brown and Roots UK
- Initiation and assessment of project development plans and quality
- Drawing up budgets for projects amounting up to $500, 000 and carrying out audits after projects are through
- Writing reports on project developments
- Review of program developments and progress to ensure objectives and goals are met
- Conducting assessment of risks
- Working together with the Quantity Surveyor in initiating claims and contract negotiation with clients
- Carry out project assessments and measurements and valuations on quarterly basis
- Use of Lotus123, excel, access, Dataease and BASIC and FORTRAN in programming and assessment of projects
- Project communication and facilitating with sub contractors.
- Preparing and making PowerPoint reports to clients and senior management of the company
- Ensure that personnel follow customer regulations and that customer requirements are made and carry out any revisions on customer request
- Explain and ensure project team members understand and follow contractual obligations by the customer
Available on Request
2035 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)