Following is the example of Sample Engineering Resume Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Sample Engineering Resume Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Sample Engineering Resume Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Sample Engineering Resume Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Sample Engineering Resume Template
123, Woodbury Road,
Washington, WA, 48561
(123) 456 789
More than 6 years of experience as a Manufacturing engineer. Areas of expertise include designing electronic circuits and wiring boards.
- Certificate of CAM and CAD i.e. Computer-Aided Machining & Computer Aided Design
- Developing code for CNC machine
- Designed program for welding technology.
2004-present ABC Inc., Ellsworth, WA
- Established & streamlined the manufacturing processes in production department,
- Developed & managed the quoting system for all UK businesses
- Responsible to form the budget and completion time of individual projects,
- Check the technical specifications of the machines and tools for all key overseas operations
- Responsible to increase the number of vendors for newly manufactured advanced tools
2000-2003 Garfield International, Inc., Maywood, IL
- Responsible to plan the launching event for new products
- Calculate production cost & thereby provide inputs for pricing strategy.
- Strictly adhere to technical specifications of machines to reduce engineering rework
- Responsible for allocating work among team members for timely completion of project
1998-2000 Venus Floor Machines, LLC, Newark, NJ
Sr. Staff Engineer
- Efficiently lead multiple teams for successful launch of new products
- Managed new manufacturing processes technologies that include shell welding and converter canning
- Responsible for managing resources
- Negotiated contract deals for equipments with suppliers
- Responsible for technical presentations as a customer support initiative
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 1997
4478 total views, 7 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)