Following is the example of Sample Graduate CV Template. You can download this Sample Graduate CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Sample Graduate CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Sample Graduate CV Template is ready.
Graduate CV Template
HOLT NR25 745H
Mobile Number: 44 887 99991
Telephone Number: 44 774 44774
A marketing graduate who has developed impeccable analytical and negotiating skills. A competent individual who is able to function in all aspects of marketing. Quickly adjusts to new situations and is flexible in dealing with clients. An enthusiastic and self motivated individual who has the self discipline to ensure that the objectives are attained.
2008: Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Norwood
2003: A level, Business Studies, Prestige School
Intermediate programming certificate from the United College of Technology
Elementary French from La Crème Institute
2007: Intern, Gyro Commercial Bank
- Data Entry in Excel and the Banking Information System
- Taking notes during the meetings and preparing the minutes for review by the managers
- Offering customer service to customers who call for inquiries
- Filing duplicates of the forms issued to customers
2006: Accounts Intern, Buck Corporation
- Posting entries in the General Journal
- Analysis of the T accounts and preparing the trial balance
- Assisting the accountant in computing depreciation of fixed assets
- Distribution of pay slips
- Finding errors that resulted in the suspense account
- Captain of the University’s Hockey team
- Treasurer and member of the Business Students Club
- Led the hockey team to victory in the Inter-University Sports Events.
- Graduated with second class honors
- Started a business in the university ; selling stationery to fellow students
- Investment Management in the Diaspora, University of Norwood
- Problems facing small and medium enterprises, Cambridge University
- Watching plays and live musical concerts
- Reading novels
21651 total views, 8 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)