Following is the example of Sample Technical Resume Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Sample Technical Resume Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Sample Technical Resume Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Sample Technical Resume Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
475, W 15th Street
Phone: (810) 123456
Cell no.: (955) 4789822
Objective : To obtain a senior software developer position in a reputed company and build my career in application development.
Professional Skills :
- Analytical software engineer with strong design and software integration skills
- Expert in the development of architectural systems, business plans, user documentation and research
- Hands on experience in database design
- Adept at performing in a fast paced technical environment
ABC Financial Group, San Angelo, TX, 2008 to present
- Responsible for code development of website interfaces using AJAX and Java
- Played a key role in the development of financial software interface
- Coordinated with the marketing team to get customer feedback for development of web applications
- Designed research area of the web-based application tool that facilitates users’ to customize their search
XYZ Corporation, Houston, NY, 2007- 2008
Technical Support Representative
- Provided prompt & effective technical support to in-house team of XYZ Corporation
- Responsible for updating and publishing web pages to the company site
- Supervised a team of 06 technical support executives to troubleshoot network and system problems
Technical Skills :
- Databases: MS-Access, MySQL, Oracle
- Operating Systems: Windows server 2008 and UNIX
- Software: C#, Windows NT 4.0, MS office, Visual Studio. NET
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, NY 2003 to 2007
- Major: Computer Programming
- GPA: 3.7
- University of Texas, New York, NY
References available upon request
3253 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)