Following is the example of Staff Accountant CV Template. You can download this Staff Accountant CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Staff Accountant CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Staff Accountant CV Template is ready.
Sample Staff Accountant Resume Template
12, Newport Hills,
Mobile Number: 44 3467 0987
Telephone Number: 01356 875431
With over 8 years of experience out of which I have about 3 years of supervisory experience, I have relevant experience in manufacturing, processing and chemicals industry. I have implemented various financial procedures and policies and was actively involved in payroll and tax related functions. Ability to multi task and effectively lead a group are two of my best qualities.
Masters in Business Administration 2003
B.S in Accounting, 2000
2007-Present: Staff Accountant, Vitrine Chemicals Ltd
- Set up 40 capital projects, asset evaluation, accounts correction
- Prepared data for audit reports, reviewed and analyzed sales tax payments
- Cost accounts of offshore projects
- Managed account ledgers, including payables and receivables
- Accounts payable and payroll issues
- Liaised with other departments
- Prepared spreadsheets and reconciliation sheets
- Financial analysis of data
- Supervised and trained a team of four
2006-2007: Financial Accountant, Kelsey Milk Produce
- Supervised accounts payable clerk
- Checked production and sales invoices
- Reconciled discrepancies
- Forecast sales and finance figures
- Created accounting procedures and processes
- Bank reconciliation
- Generated financial reports
2004-2005: Senior Accountant, Durian Industries
- Maintained and reconciled monthly accounts, both payable and receivable
- Processed tax bills and also collated data for tax submission
- Reconciliation and customer issues
- Prepared financial statements and reports
2002-2003: Project Accountant, Callas Inc.
- Handled Budgeting responsibilities
- Created Cost reduction measures and made cost conciliation entries
- Maintained books of accounts for multiple projects
2000-2001: Accountant, First Freight Services
- Prepared Invoices
- Maintained books of accounts
- Handled Accounts payable and receivable
- Ledger and journal entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Customer queries and issues
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel,
Excellent Accounting knowledge
Proficient in accounting software
- Developed and implemented new financial methods and procedures.
- Multi industry experience
- Handled 20 projects at one time
510 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)