Following is the example of Credit and Collection Manager CV Template. You can download this Credit and Collection Manager CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Credit and Collection Manager CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Credit and Collection Manager CV Template is ready.
Sample Tax Collection Officer CV Template
Dabney C. Andersen
Westgate St., Cardiff, Wales
To work as a Tax Collection Officer for a large district, city or municipality
2004 – Present: Tax Collection Officer, City of Cardiff, UK
- Oversee and secure cash receipts and deposits paid as taxes by residents of property and income, foreclosure, real estate, and motor vehicle excises
- Assist residents in the preparation of tax declarations
- Work with the city government in the preparation of financial reports.
- Strong organizational, managerial and supervisory competence
- Computer literate to handle the Municipal Accounting system as well as word processing and spreadsheet application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills to interact with buyers
- Excellent time management and people management skills.
Cited by the City Council in 2006 and 2008 for achieving record collections
2004: Passed Collector Certification with as least 2-3 years in municipal governance or financial management function.
2000 – 2004: BS Accounting, Worcester College, Oxford
Can be provided upon request
913 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)