Following is the example of TEACHER CV Template. You can download this TEACHER CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of TEACHER CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your TEACHER CV Template is ready.
Sample TEACHER Resume Template
156/89, B Wing,
Mobile Number: 278 6789
My aim is to work innovatively for the enhancement and betterment of the kind of education given today. I aspire to work for an institution which offers career growth and chances to learn and improve my knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree with Majors in Fine Arts from The University of California at Berekely. Awarded Professional Degree from their licensed graduating program in 1988.
- Masters Degree from the same University in Graphic Design and Photography in 1990.
- Cheerful disposition
- Patient and well versed in Photography and Graphic Design.
- Non-threatening and friendly.
- Easy going and innovative approach
- Taught Graphic Design and Photography for a period of Five years from June, 1990 to August, 1995 in Berkeley Educational Institution.
Responsibilities: Took classes in Design through CAD and CAM technologies, helped students in taking up design related projects
- Worked with Atlanta Advertising Studio, California as their Graphic Design Head from September, 1995 to May 1998.
Responsibilities: Supervised Designs, Made suggestions
- My works in photography have been displayed in Art Metropole and in Solo Exhibition.
- My works have won a few accolades in Designing Graphics for an advertising studio.
- The works of my students have won The Best Photography Award in 1992 in a fest organized by the National Student Association, California.
1399 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)