Following is the example of Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager CV Template . You can download this Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager CV Template is ready.
Sample Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager CV Template
Blake C. Ashford
Falcon Rd., Exeter, UK
To work as part of a team of customer relationship manager in a telecoms company specializing in internet service
2004 – Present: Customer Relationship Manager, Virgin Telecoms
- Service multiple corporate accounts within the same industry
- Work closely with operations to increase bandwidth of clients on demand as a gesture to retain client patronage
- Work closely with the tariffs to get the pricing tolerance to adjust service prices to clients when called for to retain their patronage
- Create and maintain rapport with corporate clients through periodic and meaningful visits or calls to proactively address concerns and bandwidth requirements.
- Provide management with regular client satisfaction and issue management reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills to deal with clients
- High computer literacy to work on word processing and spreadsheets
Cited by the President and CEO for preventing the loss of five corporate accounts with a total potential loss of ₤1 million annually through excellent customer relations initiatives
2001 – 2004: BS Public Administration, Exeter College – Devon
To be furnished upon request
7783 total views, 6 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)