Following is the example of Training Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Training Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Training Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Training Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Training Manager CV Template
7 Seething Lane EC8N 9AX London,
Phone 44 (0)25 1676 8153
A motivated training manager having experience in all aspects of developing and implementing employees training programs, looking for challenging work in a reputed organization
2005-2010 Training Manager Eurosis Corporation
- Designing training courses and materials to meet the training needs of the company.
- Consulting various departments and understanding their training needs and requirements.
- To have knowledge of the relevant skill and qualification required by the staff for effective performance.
- Managing and organizing training avenues, logistics, transportation to achieve effective training and attendance.
- Evaluating the various training programs in the company.
- Preparing reports on the training cost, performance etc.
- Managing and developing direct reporting staff.
2003-2005 Training supervisor Eurosis Coporation
- Supervise the activities related to training programs in the company.
- Supervise the staff responsible for training.
- Assist in the development of training programs of various departments.
- Research and develop materials required for training.
- Evaluate employee training scores and prepare reports.
- Recommending changes to the existing training program to make it more effective.
- Hire and train training staff as per company guidelines.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in HR County University 2002
- Bachelors in English literature From Glasgow University. 2000
Developed and implemented three major training programs for Eurosis .
Creative Manager of the year 2006 Eourosis
Hobbies and Interests
- Scuba diving
Can be provided upon request
6410 total views, 7 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)