Following is the example of Transport Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Transport Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Transport Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Transport Manager CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Transport Manger Sample CV
Mobile: +44 97 08 92
Seeking an exciting and challenging career in the transportation industry where my experience and skills would be utilized efficiently.
1992- 1998: Senior Supervisor at Links International Transport Company.
- Scheduling the employees to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Monitoring and reporting performance to senior management.
- Making sure the operations meets its performance and safety targets.
- Advising on policy and strategic developments, examining business decisions (pricing policy, level of service provision, timetable changes) to assess their impact on passengers.
- Managing and supervising staff, organizing work shift reports and coordinating staff training.
- Meeting passengers and customers, dealing with complaints and areas of concern.
1999- 2006: Transport Manager at Inter state Transport Company.
- Marketing the passenger services to ensure passenger’s greater use of particular routes using the right mode of transport.
- Presenting reports to the seniors with recommendations on how to tackle the different problems in the company.
- Overseeing the daily supervision of transport activities.
- Dealing with suppliers and service providers.
Achievements and awards
1996 – Employee of the year award from LITC.
1988- 1991: Degree in Transport and Logistics.
University of Midlands
1980- 1987: High School Diploma
Belfast High School
Hobbies and Interests
- Ice Hockey
Can be provided upon request
3409 total views, 4 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)