Following is the example of Transportation Engineer CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Transportation Engineer CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Transportation Engineer CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Transportation Engineer CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Transportation Engineer CV Template
Tel: 0414 43 02 1234
Traffic and Transport engineer having 5 yrs of experience in handling various projects, involving usage of various technologies. Looking for an exciting and challenging career in the field of transport engineering to further enhances my skills.
2005 to present PlanTran Consulting, – Associate, Traffic and Transportation Engineer
- ITS research into ITS principles and potential
- Making reports about toll road traffic and feasibility.
- Tender evaluation.
- Future toll revenue determination for medium term budgeting purposes – refinancing strategy
- Simulating transport problems using computer models, and working out solutions.
- Analyzing and interpreting data gathered from transport studies.
- Looking at schemes to manage traffic, such as congestion charging and parking controls.
- Studying accident ‘black spots’ to design road safety improvements.
- Writing reports for funding bids and planning authorities.
1999-2004 Bachelor of Civil engineering, Manchester University
Hobbies and Interests
- Video games
Achievements and awards
Employee of the year – 2006 Plan Tran Consulting
Can be provided upon request
4274 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)