Following is the example of Welder CV Template . You can download this Welder CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Welder CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Welder CV Template is ready.
Sample Welder CV Template
123 Naworth Drive,
Newcastle, NE5 5QQ
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Looking for a full time position as a welder in a construction company to practice my skills and expertise in construction and metal welding
High School diploma
ABC High School, 2003
Welding training and certification, 2004
2009-Presesnt: Senior Welder, ABC Construction
- Supervise welders in their specific job assignments
- Review the blueprint and disseminate the welding assignments to all workers
- Carry our welding works in building constructions
- Welded vehicle parts as assigned
- Responsible for minor and minute welding projects
2006-2009: Welder, ABC Construction
- Reviewed blueprints and welding specifications
- Welded metal parts with gas and welding equipment
- Did other duties as assigned by the Senior Welder
- Proficient in welding different materials such as aluminum and steel
- Proficient in verbal English communication
- Knowledgeable in electric welding
- Certified welder
- Underwent and passed welder training
- Have been professionally working for more than 7 years
References available upon request
8908 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)