Federal Cabinet approved Hajj policy 2012 today. Hajj policy in 2012 announced today.Hajj 2012 and with the designated bank will start to receive applications for Hajj soon , the Ministry of Religious Affairs officials said.
Hajj Policy Pakistan 2012 has following important points:
- Banks will start taking hajj applications from 20th April 2012.
- All Applications will be entertained at first come first serve basis.
- Hajj applications will be divided in 3 categories (Blue , green and White)
- Blue category will pay 7500 riyals and will get accommodation with in 900 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina) Cost / Expenditures / Expenses : 3 Lac 30 Thousand – 330000 Rupees
- Green category will have to pay 5000 riyals and will get accommodation from 900 to 2000 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina). Cost / Expenditures / Expenses : 2 Lac 75 Thousand – 330000 Rupees
- White category will have to pay 3600 riyals and will get accommodation over 2000 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina). TotalCost / Expenditures / Expenses : 2 Lac 30 Thousand – 230000 Rupees
- Machine readable passport and CNIC is mandatory.
- PIA hajj fares are Rs 73, 000 from Quetta, Karachi and Rs 85, 000 from Islamabad, Peshawar and Lahore.
- 179,210 people from Pakistan will perform Haj this year 2012.
- Haj policy 2012 will be announced on Wednesday
- Hajj Policy Pakistan 2012
- Hajj applications government scheme 2012 Pakistan
- Hajj expenditure / expenses per pilgrim for 2012 Pakistan
- Hajj policy 2011 will announce tomorrow