Federal cabinet decides to restore financial aid of WAPDA, Railways & Steel Mill. In first stage Pakistan Steel Mill except appointment of chief executive officer many recommendations also being done and with their suggestion for steel mill bail out package will announce. Federal cabinet also ordered to arrange Christmas market in which federal also cooperate with them however to control inflation steps also taken. Cabinet also kept in mind all institutes which are loss and agree to privatize them and to make them profitable weekly daily basis cabinet session held on. It is also said that loan from Saudi Arab is not under Kerry Logger Bill it is taken in substitute of American loan, steel mill asked for bail out package, they know that huge injection is required for it but it can only happen after suggestion came there.
- PM Gilani wants Russia to help expand Pakistan Steel mill
- Federal Cabinet permits for importing 5 years old cars
- Federal cabinet agreed on financial support of 65billions for PEPCO
- Federal Cabinet will take legal action against the British newspaper The Sun
- Federal Cabinet acceptance “India declared favorite country for trade”