Hajj applications government scheme 2012 Pakistan will go from 2oth April , according to media sources . Ministry of religious affairs have asked pilgrims to get ready with their documents specially with their machine readable passport and CNIC.
Hajj Policy Pakistan 2012 has following important points.
- Banks will start taking hajj applications from 2nd May 2012.
- All Applications will be entertained at first come first serve basis.
- Hajj applications will be divided in 3 categories (Blue , green and White)
- Blue category will pay 3,30,000 Rupees and will get accommodation with in 900 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina)
- Green category will have to pay 2,75,000 rupees and will get accommodation from 900 to 2000 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina)
- White category will have to pay 2,30,000 rupees and will get accommodation over 2000 meters of Haram (both in Makkah and madina)
- Machine readable passport and CNIC is mandatory.
- PIA hajj fares are Rs 73, 000 from Quetta, Karachi and Rs 85, 000 from Islamabad, Peshawar and Lahore.
- 179,210 people from Pakistan will perform Haj this year 2012
We will get you updated with Hajj applications for government scheme 2012 Pakistan with govt fee and ticket price and facilities as soon as they will be published.
- Hajj Policy Pakistan 2012
- Federal Cabinet approved Hajj policy 2012 today
- Haj policy 2012 will be announced on Wednesday
- Hajj expenditure / expenses per pilgrim for 2012 Pakistan
- Hajj application form 2012 Pakistan