Aitzaz Ahsan said that Prime Minister Gillani should not punished in accordance with the charge. Prime Minister in contempt of court cases lawyer Aitzaz Ahsan said on Thursday, the Supreme Court in charge of scandalizing the court framed charges not Gilani. The prime minister has not been convicted Aitzaz Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira during a press conference, told reporters. Lawyers Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said, to condemn, he said, adding that justice and criminal contempt for customers, the new fees to ensure that a new trial. ”
Ahsan said that against the contempt order was decided by the Prime Minister, Cabinet and alliance partners, go to a larger bench before the call. Counsel for the afternoon also said he would seek to suspend operation of the decision, they have 30 days to appeal. Ahsan noted that, under the order, there is no immediate or automatic disqualification of the Prime Minister. The Supreme Court earlier revealed that Prime Minister Gilani in contempt, he wrote to the Swiss authorities refused to corruption of President Zardari.
- Appeal regarding Gillani contempt case not decided yet: Aitzaz
- Court order could not be implemented until Zardari was president: Aitzaz
- SC delayed Gillani contempt case hearing till 7th march
- Aitzaz Ahsan ordered by Supreme Court to complete his statements till Wednesday
- Article 10 applicable on one who takes notice of contempt of court: Aitzaz