Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/paperpk/public_html/shop/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-functions.php on line 329 and defined in /home/paperpk/public_html/shop/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
EVGA NVIDIA 9500GT 1GB DDR2
EVGA NVIDIA 9500GT 1GB DDR2 Price in Pakistan .Buy EVGA NVIDIA 9500GT 1GB DDR2 at most suitable price in Pakistan. Also check Second hand or used EVGA NVIDIA 9500GT 1GB DDR2 in Pakistan. Check PaperPk Shop for Computer Accessories prices in Pakistan.
NVIDIA SLI Technology Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel. Only available on select PCI-Express models.
NVIDIA GigaThread Technology
* GigaThread is a new technology that enables thousands of independent threads to execute in parallel inside of the graphics core. This delivers extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next-generation shader programs.
Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 Support
* Also known as the Unified Shader Model, the Vertex shaders, Geometry shaders, and Pixel shaders are combined in to one unified shader. Also backwards compatible with DirectX 9.
True 128-Bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR)
* Allows you to experience cinematic, life like environments, for an amazing graphics experience.
PCI Express 2.0 / 1.1 Support
* Allows 500MB a lane or up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds – allows for full support for new PCI-E 2.0 graphics cards.
NVIDIA CUDA Support
* Accelerates CUDA based applications through the GPU’s proccessing power allowing for faster application performance such as video transcoding.
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
* Enjoy more visual immersion with life like physics for a more dynamic experience.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
* Smooth video, accurate colors, precise image scaling, video decode acceleration and post processing, all provided by the graphics card to give you the best HD experience possible. This feature also offloads from the CPU to help reduce power consumption.
OpenGL 3.0 Support
* Supports the latest version of OpenGL
Unified Shader Architecture
* Provides an effecient single platform consisting of vertex shaders, geometry shaders, and the pixel shaders. This allows for better performance and visual quality.
NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
* A portion of the GPU is dedicated to delivering 16x full-screen antialisasing, 128-Bit Floating Point HDR, and support for 2560×1600 resolutions all at incredible image quality and performance.
* Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) TechnologySpecifications
* Download PDF Spec Sheet
* NVIDIA 9500 GT
* 550 MHz GPU
* 32 Processing Cores
* 400 MHz RAMDAC
* 1024 MB, 128 bit DDR2
* 800 MHz (effective)
* 16.0 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
* PCI-E 2.0 16x
* DVI-I, DVI-I, HDTV-7
* SLI Capable
* 240 Max Refresh Rate
* 2048×1536 Max Analog
* 2560×1600 Max Digital
* Minimum of a 350 Watt power supply.
* (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amp Amps.)
* Minimum 400 Watt for SLI mode system.
* (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 22 Amp Amps.)
* Dimension height:4.376 in – 111.15mm
length:6.5in – 165.10mm
7,081 total views, 1 today
↑ Enter your desired product to see its Price & Spec's ↑