Jobs in Pakistan

Shop online through UBL omni branch less banking price in Pakistan

| Blog | May 8, 2010

Like Telenor easy paisa ,UBL Omni now brings a host of banking services to your nearest shop. UBL Omni Dukaans are located in more than 100 cities and towns across Pakistan.

This will bring new revolution in online buying and selling and will increase e commerce trade in Pakistan. Just offer your product online ask customer to deposit amount in your UBL omni account. Check your account and send product.

So if  there is no paypal there are other options alike UBL omni and Telenor Easy Paisa to do some online stuff.

The thing  that is not good about it is Rs 10,000 limit per day. But that is State bank requirement and not UBL fault.

Lets see which online stores will benefit from this offer.
Customers across Pakistan can now open a UBL Omni bank account at any UBL Omni Dukaan of their choice, whether close to their home or place of work, by using their CNIC number and mobile phone number – their mobile phone number will effectively become their bank account number irrespective of which service provider they use.

8,812 total views, 2 today

56 Responses to “Shop online through UBL omni branch less banking”

1. salam sir,
    i m Taseer Hussian Mughal,
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions.

2. muhammad ali on June 1, 2010 @ 9:58 am

i m muhammad ali from karachi
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions

3. muhammad ali on June 1, 2010 @ 10:04 am

i m ali from karachi
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions
    and what is the procedure of this product

4. i am anjum from jampur sir i am intrested for that product of you but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions and what is the procedure of this product

5. i open brnches omni bank ubl

6. Email Adress: electelukltd@hotmail.com
    Skype: electelukltd
    Tel: +447045788271
    We sell Mobile phones,Laptops,Lcd Tv’s/Monitors,Camera’s and lot more .

All our product are brand new original with warranty and return policy.
    SHIPPING :: COURIER SERVICE ( FEDEX,DHL,UPS)
    DELIVERY TIME TO ANY COUNTRY :: 48HOURS

Below is our price lists.

APPLE MOBILE PHONE:
    Apple iphone 4G HD 32GB – $400usd
    Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB — 350usd
    Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB — 300usd
    Apple iPhone 3G 16GB —- 250usd
    Apple iPhone 4GB ——– 140usd
    Apple iPhone 8GB ——– 180usd

7. I am businessman and i am interested in your product,kindly let me know the procdure and details.

Regards,

Malik Ansar Ashraf
    0322-5284936

8. shahzad ahmad on December 23, 2010 @ 8:38 am

i open brnches omni bank ubl

9. Ghulam Murtaza on December 26, 2010 @ 1:09 pm

A.A
    My name is Ghulam Murtaza and I want to get your omini system and I have interest in this Please tell me and give information about it. My area information is given below

Basti and moza Muhammad Sai Post office Rindjada Teh: Kahror Pacca Distt: Lodhran

10. Ghulam Murtaza on December 26, 2010 @ 1:10 pm

A.A

cell # 0321-7233818
    Email : mahar.murtaza@yahoo.com

11. Shakeel Ahmad on December 29, 2010 @ 2:57 pm

I want to get member of omini shop sysytem plz let me now the basic information i belong to ..Helan,Tehsil Phalia District Mandi Bahuddin ……
    Mob NO:0344-5267797

12. ASALAM-O-ALIAKUM SIR I WANT TO GET OMNI SHOPE.ALREADY I HAVE U SHOPE BUT I GET UBL OMNI SHOPE PLZ TELL ME PROCESS. MY MAIL ADREESS irfanullah021@gmail.com

13. ASALAM-OALIAKUM SIR IWANT TO GET OMNI SHOPE .ALREADY I HAVE USHOPE BUT I GET OMNI SHOPE FOR BILLING SYSTEM PLZ TELL ME PROCESS AND HOW PRECENTAGE YOU GIVE THE SHOPE KEPER. THANX

14. i wana to have a ubl omni

15. i wana to have a ubl omni in my area .. area details are given

haripur,near pillat school

16. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

17. aftab ahmad shahwani on January 3, 2011 @ 7:26 pm

salam respectfully ,,i am intrested for invest for ubl omani shop,,,,,,whats profit mergin &requirmints for this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in taunsa sharif city,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanx regards aftab ahmad shahwani

18. MY NAME IS ADIL SHAH.AND MY SHOP NAME IS (SHAH GEE MOBILE CENTRE NEW ADDA BANNU).

19. MY NAME IS ADIL SHAH.AND MY SHOP NAME IS (SHAH GEE MOBILE CENTRE NEW ADDA BANNU).MY MOBILE NO IS 03009099936

20. i m bhatti from karachi
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions
    and what is the procedure of this product

21. Tahir Mehmood on January 21, 2011 @ 10:27 pm

i am intrested for this product of you.what is the procedure of this product.firstly tell me .what is the profit margin or parcantage & requirments in MANTHAR BANGLA RAHIM YAR KHAN

22. Tahir Mehmood on January 21, 2011 @ 10:30 pm

MANTHAR BANGLA RAHIM YAR KHAN.
    my cell numbers are.
    03333553880 . 03452451160

23. NADEEM TABASSUM on January 21, 2011 @ 10:38 pm

i am intrested in this product pl tell me first what is the percentage on transection what is profit to shopkeeper and what are requirments and procedure
    bangla manthar rahim yar khan
    my cell number .03006744742 .

24. open omni ubl

25. i wish to open ubl omni in shop

26. um intrsted to opn ma personl ubl account.. kindly telme about da prcntge n transction..n z dere any profit on our submission?

27. I Want to open UBL Omni shop but I don’t know about the procedure
    Rais khan karachi pakistan

28. salam sir,
    i m Shamshad Ali Lahore 03218063442,
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions

29. my name is mohsan nawaz from mankera .there i no shop u b l .sir i need how to work u b l omni sop.pleas tell send me information u b l omni.

30. Asalam-o-Aliakum ;
    sir.my name is Arshan Nisa from rawalpindi.and i want to get your omini system and i have interest in this please tell me in this num 0334-5013394/0322-5133605 and my Email kanwalisb@yahoo.com

31. Asalam-o-Aliakum
    sir. i am tahir shamim abbasi from bara kahu (bhera pul) and I want to get your omini shop system and i have interested. pls reply me on this num 0300-5252727 and my Email naqash_shamim@yahoo.com

32. Asalam-O-Aliakum
    sir my name is Arshan Nisa andi want get your omini system and i have interest in this please tell me 0322-5133605 /03345013394 my Email kanwalisb@yahoo.com

33. ubl is best

34. omni aya to sab bagay

35. contact 111825777

36. Sir i want to open Omni Dukan.plz reply my e-mail is
    Alichangazy_A@yahoo.com

37. Talayt mehmood butt on March 31, 2011 @ 1:39 pm

please send me detail of omni branch les

38. ZAFAR IQBAL on April 1, 2011 @ 11:31 am

SIR,I am intersted to know how to made a omni shop.kindly give me some information about this ubl omni shop.thanks

39. ZAFAR IQBAL on April 1, 2011 @ 11:38 am

SIR,I am intersted to know how to made a omni shop.kindly give me some information about this ubl omni shop at said email address.thanks

40. hi my name is ameen khan my shop name is iqbal madical store my mob no. 03462943895

41. tayyab zaheer on April 9, 2011 @ 9:20 pm

how to apply for ubl omni dokaan

42. Muhammad khurram iqbal on April 13, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

salam sir,
    i m Muhammad khurram iqbal,
    sir i am intrested for that product of you,
    but firstly you tell me how much percentage on trasactions.

43. serching for jobs in account and finance

44. Ghulam Murtaza Awan on April 22, 2011 @ 3:09 pm

i started omni dukan .
    adress:
    adda Marakiwal Gondal road Sialkot

45. syed akram shah sherazi on May 10, 2011 @ 7:41 pm

im ubl omni shop how apply ubl omni dukaan hlp me cont; 03349445558

46. aamir rehman on May 25, 2011 @ 9:00 am

i started omni dukan
    adress:-
    moh zar muhammad khel pirpiai

47. ASALAM-O-ALIAKUM
    UBL OMNI IS FAILD

48. KHALID MAHMOOD on June 1, 2011 @ 9:31 pm

sir, i am interested to open ubl omni bank billing service. plz let me know where i will contact in faisalabad or tell me through e-mail

49. mohammad sultan chak no714g.b.tehsil kamalia distt.toba tek singh on June 16, 2011 @ 6:45 pm

i want open omni dukan but i did not know how to apply .plz inform me about it

50. mohammad sultan on July 20, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

i apply for omni account but not confirm upto to day kindly inform me