Dadu Dayal was a great saint of the history of Rajasthan. He was the saint who always works for welfare of human beings. He had born in 1544 and died in 1603. He was from a low cast of the India and converted into Muslim religion. He was living near the region of Jaipur as a cotton carder He congregated about himself a group of faction, which was became and known as the social group of Dadu-panth. This association has been sustained in Rajasthan to the present-day, and became a major resource of early document enclosing the devotional songs created by the North Indian saint Dadu Dayal.
- Dadu Dayal is one of the major saints of Rajasthan.
- Shri Vallabhacharya was a great saint
- According to Hindu mythology
- Rajasthan is a state of fairs and festivals
- Sant Kabir grew up in a Muslim family
- In Hinduism Khatushyamji
- An exhilarating welcome to spring
- Happy Republic Day